Office of the Vice President for Development
Quality Management Statement
The Office of the Vice President for Development was formed in 1982 to develop and implement programs for expanding the financial endowment of the University through donations and grants; identify, initiate, and implement income-generating activities for the University; coordinate with autonomous universities in pursuit of opportunities for resource generation; and perform all other functions or projects as may be assigned by the President. We are based in Quezon Hall within the sprawling UP Diliman campus.
Quality is important to our processes because we put tremendous value on our clients. We strive to provide our clients with services which meet and exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of client satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our service:
- Online service satisfaction survey and regular monitoring of service feedback
- Strict observation of No-Lunch Break Policy to prevent disruptions on operations
- Use of information systems which aid in gathering and gathering project-related information
- Use of information systems which aid in analyzing big data and decision-making
- Regular audit of internal processes
- Redundant repository of digital and digitized files in case of emergencies
- Constant coordination with ODPI and ITDC
- Constant coordination with appropriate government units for the benefit of the University
- Constant coordination with CUs, especially on the implementation of infrastructure projects
- Efficient use of technology to maximize output and reduce overhead costs
Though the Vice President has ultimate responsibility for quality, employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to ensure that quality is embedded within the entire office.